I wish I were the Moon I wish I were the Moon

Great

Relaxing, took me a while to find the last ending... the moon ending

Daft Blox Daft Blox

Good!

Good game! only its hard to judge where the blocks are going to land, maybe have like a grid setup... othewise 8/10 4/5

Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

COMPLETE

Just completed it!

The Snow Runs Red The Snow Runs Red

Constructive Critisism

1) Mouse and keyboard controls are hard, you need to have either 1 or the other
2) Mouse is hard to see, the mouse is white and the snow is also white, use a custom cursor in your flash.
3) I run off a computer with a very low resolution, I had to constantly scroll to view all the game, maybe run at a different resolution

GIR Soundboard GIR Soundboard

Great

I just love Gir, he's the only reason I watch invader zim, but your "I'm ready" is actually Gir saying "I'm running"

One Chance One Chance

Great!

Awesome game! but there is actually a way to replay the game, I do know how but I don't want to say it because the designer obviously didn't want us to know, just a hint AwkwardSilence, you should see how saving using the API works in detail, then maybe you can patch the restart method.

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

meh...

Im worth: $2.02

I hope thats in USD!

Madness Hydraulic Madness Hydraulic

DAMN!

I made it all the way to LVL 40 before I realized I could just grab the roof! Anyway great game!

-:Windows Ngista SP2:- -:Windows Ngista SP2:-

WOOT + Script needed

Awesome game, i'm wondering what script you used to make the mouse move the windows? like when you restore down how do you move only the top in a script? thanks WOOT gr8 game...